Q&A: Passport questions?

Question by Kylie: Passport questions?
i hear you need a “pasport book” and/or a “passport card”…??do you need both to travel to Canada from america by car?

can i just buy the passport card for 45$ ….? (i believe that is the price…or 20 somthing dollars..i dont know yet)

Best answer:

Answer by krissi24
From what I know, You don’t need a passport yet to go to Canada. Not until next June. I am going to Canada this month and I have consulted many people and the only thing you need (as long as you are driving there) is 2 forms of identification (Drivers license and Birth Certificate)

If you are flying to Canada, You do need a passport Hope this helps.

Add your own answer in the comments!